All of these videos can be found on YouTube. A link to the associated YouTube video can be found towards the top of each post listed below.
0. Peeing out a book...Mozart style
To watch this video on YouTube, click here.
It's been a while since I've posted a new video, so I figured it was time to provide y'all with a quick channel update, which you can find on YouTube here. Below is the image I took waaaaayyyyy too long to create for this video: And yes, of course those
9. From source card to idea card
Watch as I turn notes on a source card into an idea card. So. Much. Fun. (Not really.)
8. Folgezettel - why creating them in your Zettelkasten is important
Learn about why I think it is valuable to create Folgezettel (sequences of notes).
Obsidian's brand new "Canvas" feature 📽
Obsidian has now fulfilled every single one of my wishes for a note-making app.
5. Where to put non-continuation cards 📽
In this video, I’m going to show you what to do when you create a new card that doesn't amount to a continuation of an already-existing card.
4. Stop creating new folder cards 📽
Are you making the mistake of thinking that you have to find the supposedly one-and-only best place for each card you create?
3. Addresses for continuation cards 📽
In this video, I’m going to show you how to decide where to put a new card and what address to put on it when that card amounts to a continuation of a card that already exists in your old-school Zettelkasten.
2. What kind of addresses should you put on your Zettelkasten cards? 📽
If you’re creating an old-school Zettelkasten, you need to give some thought to the unique identifiers, or unique IDs, that you put on your Zettelkasten cards.
1. The very first step in creating an analog, old-school Zettelkasten 📽
Just now starting to build a Zettelkasten? Watch this, but ignore the stuff about folder cards.
Page 1 of 1